Register for the 18th Biosimilar Medicines Conference (6-7 October 2022)
2) My Company/Association is a Member of one of the three sector groups of Medicines for Europe and I will pay the Member Fee of € 1600 (+21% VAT) = € 1936
1) BY PERSONAL INVITATION ONLY: I am an INVITED Authority, NGO Delegate, Academic Member, Master/PhD Thesis Student and I will pay a Conference Fee of 620 (+21% VAT) = € 750,20 *Please note that the organisers reserve the right to accept these registrations.
3) My Company/Association is NOT a Member of Medicines for Europe and I will pay the Non-Member Fee of € 1990 (+21% VAT) = € 2407,90
4) EXHIBITION TABLE*: My Company/Association is a Member of one of the three sector groups of Medicines for Europe and I will pay the Exhibition Table Member Fee of € 2970 (+21% VAT) = € 3593,70
5) EXHIBITION TABLE*: My Company/Association is NOT a Member of the Medicines for Europe and I will pay the Exhibition Table Non-Member Fee of € 3335 (+21% VAT) = € 4035,35
*EXHIBITION TABLE: The price for an exhibition table includes 1 entrance to the conference, 1 table and 2 chairs in the foyer area where you can present your company material during networking breaks. The total space is: width 3.00 m - depth 2.00 m.
6) EXHIBITION TABLE ATTENDEE**:
My Company/Association has registered for an exhibition table and I wish to register as EXHIBITION TABLE ATTENDEE* at a cost of € 300 (+21% VAT) = € 363
**EXHIBITION TABLE ATTENDEE does not include entrance to the conference but only to the exhibition area + networking events.
Method of payment
Please note: all fees are in Euro and include coffee breaks and the buffet lunches during the event. Fees do not include any refreshments/beverages not offered as part of the event for which you are registered. Travel & accommodation are your own responsibility. Meals requiring special preparation (such as Kosher) may incur additional costs.
Payment must be received in Euro before the event and bank charges are your own responsibility. According to the Belgian law, the invoice will be sent via e-mail only once the payment has been received.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be received in writing 21 calendar days prior to the start of the event and will be subject to an administration fee of 150 Euro. For cancellation after this time, or if the delegate fails to attend the event, no refund of fees may be expected and the amount of the invoice is due. Substitutions are welcome at no extra charge but ONLY until 3 October 2022. The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Registrations close officially on 30 September 2022 and are subject to availability.
We remind you that the organisers are not responsible for your travel and stay.
Under which category do you wish to be registered?
Others. Please specify:
Where did you hear about this event?
Ad in Generics Bulletin
Ad in another publication. Please specify:
E-mail from Medicines for Europe
Via a generic / biosimilar medicines association. Please, specify which one:
Other. Please specify:
Tick here if you do not wish to receive information on future events.