The Joint 23rd Medicines for Europe and 20th IGBA Annual Conference will unite over 300 experts from the generic and biosimilar sector to provide market trends, innovative commercial strategies, new updates and opportunities for growth for affordable medicines. At this unique event the participants will not only gain new information but will also have the opportunity to enjoy many enjoyable networking get-to-gethers in the beautiful surroundings of Portugal’s capital Lisbon!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE CONFERENCE!
- Get updated on the latest development and market trends in the Generic, Biosimilar and Value Added medicines industries
- Meet high-level speakers from Europe, Brazil, US, Taiwan, Russia, Canada and many more countries to understand the global relevance of Generic, Biosimilar and Value Added Medicines
- Do not miss the CEO panel including worldwide speakers on the present challenges and the future landscape of the pharmaceutical industry
- Discover business opportunities in pharmaceutical markets across the world
SESSION TOPICS WILL BE ON
- How do we finance healthcare? Meet the investors as well as the developers and producers of medicines
- What is the status of pricing & reimbursement policies around Generic, Biosimilar and Value Added medicines in the developed markets?
- Unlocking pharma growth – emerging markets
- How can international cooperation deliver safer and better medicines to patients?
- The innovative “Value Added Medicines” category: understand repurposing, therapy areas covered and much more
- How to position your messages on a social media platform: #AccessHealth, what’s behind a hashtag?
- Regulatory cooperation and the international supply chain
- The International Consensus Framework on ethics in the Healthcare Sector