About Medicines for Europe PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES OUR VALUES – OUR 5 PILLARS STRUCTURE MEMBERS BECOME A MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT DISCLOSURE
Become a Member
Medicines for Europe is the official trade association for the European generic, biosimilar and value-added pharmaceutical industries, representing, supporting and developing our common scientific and technical interests within the European Union, Europe as a whole as well as between the European Union and third countries
Why become a member
Medicines for Europe provides many benefits to its members. We represent the voice of our members at European level on all matters affecting our industries.
- Be part of a strong and united association
- Benefit from joint expertise and access to information
- Play your part in the sustainability and competitiveness of our industries
- Be fully informed on market access, regulatory and legal issues affecting us all
- Enhance your influence at European level
- Network with your peers
- Attend our many conferences and events at reduced member rates
For more information on how to become a member of Medicines for Europe, please click here.