SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
Join us in Sitges (Barcelona) for the 27th Annual Conference. This year, we will be taking a look at the progress made in Europe after the pandemic. We will focus on the impact of the revision of the EU pharmaceutical legislation on the off-patent industry – covering the sustainability of medicines markets, shortages and security of supply, generic, biosimilar and value added medicines market opportunities and intellectual property reforms:
- What risks and opportunities for your product launches will result from changes in EU intellectual property rules?
- How will health systems cope with treating thousands of patients left behind during Covid-19 and how will this impact the demand for generic, biosimilar and value added medicines?
- How can generic and biosimilar medicines fill the access gap between wealthy and less wealthy countries in Europe?
- What policies can drive value added medicines for unmet health needs?
- Which policies really work to deliver better access and more sustainable biosimilar medicine markets? And which policies don’t?
- How does the EU plan to ease medicines shortages and how will this affect your business?
- Which EU policies will strengthen manufacturing and supply chain resilience?
The 16th Legal Affairs Conference will also take place in the Dolce Sitges Hotel on 29 June 2022 with a welcome dinner session on 28 June. Join this Conference too and get a 10% discount on both conferences!