SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
Amsterdam, the Netherlands, will be the host city of our annual Biosimilar Medicines Conference, taking place on 25 and 26 May 2023. As a key milestone in the biosimilar policy agenda, this 19th edition aims to encourage a multi-stakeholder forum conducive to the necessary progress.
2023 is certainly a year for action and advancing from sustainability challenges to building sustainability in the European pharmaceutical reform will be the focus of participants’ attention.
During these two interactive days, leaders and world experts in biosimilar medicines will gather and debate the evolving biosimilar medicines landscape and new trends. Discussion will focus on the actions, changes, evolutions and re-thinking needed to achieve the depth, breadth and speed of the use of biosimilar medicines as a lever to realise the improvements in both health and access.
The various sessions will cover all relevant areas of healthcare policy, market access, scientific developments, regulatory and clinical experience.
Join us and have your say!
As a participant in this event, you will
- interact openly with thought leaders in the field
- engage in vibrant discussions with the full spectrum of healthcare stakeholders, policy makers and industry
- deepen your knowledge of the latest regulatory and scientific hot topics
- shape upcoming policy frameworks in support of access to standards of care and competition in the biologics market
- broaden your understanding of complex market access and procurement features
- factor in international developments when considering the longer-term perspective
- access actionable takeaways and good practices from experts in their fields with relevance to your daily work