The 2019 Medicines for Europe Legal Affairs Conference will take place, for the first time, in Amsterdam.
In its 15th edition, this conference will provide participants with the opportunity to exchange views and share ideas with leading industry executives and experts, counsel and European institution officials around the latest developments in intellectual property and legal affairs concerning generic, biosimilar and value added medicines within Europe and worldwide.
The conference will address:
– A General Counsel discussion on international developments around IP and competition
– What to expect from the pharma incentives review and from the Supplementary Protection Certificate (SPC) Regulation
– The SPC Manufacturing Waiver: what conclusions can be drawn?
– Brexit: the IP landscape and business strategies for the sector
– What’s new on Biosimilars: opportunities or challenges for biosimilar medicine developers?
– The latest developments at the European Patent Office
Attend the event and join in shaping discussions at the interactive roundtables on topics that will include GDPR, data confidentiality, second medical use patents, the falsified medicines directive, the 505(b)(2) system in the US, international developments at WIPO, and more…
See here the list of companies/authorities/organisations present at the 2018 edition!