The next Medicines for Europe Legal Affairs Conference will be held in London.
The 16th edition of this event will provide an unmissable opportunity for participants to discuss all the main legal and IP issues in the pharmaceutical sector with leading industry executives and experts, counsel and European institution officials.
All the opportunities and challenges for the generic, biosimilar and value added medicines sectors within Europe and worldwide will be addressed.
The conference will include a:
- high level General Counsel discussion
- debate around the pharma incentives review
- discussion around the latest developments on the Supplementary Protection Certificate (SPC) Regulation
- focus on the challenges and opportunities on biosimilars in Europe and the US
- reflection on patent quality & the European patent system
- review of the existing patent linkages in the EU Member States
Take up the opportunity to attend this event and join in shaping discussions at the interactive roundtables on topics that will include competition policies, Brexit, second medical use patents, artificial intelligence and IP, the 505(b)(2) system in the US, and more…