The 16th Medicines for Europe Legal Affairs Conference will take place in Sitges (Barcelona) on 28-29 June 2022!
This is a great chance for participants to discuss all the main IP and competition issues in the pharmaceutical sector with leading industry executives and experts, counsel and European institution officials. All the opportunities and challenges for the generic, biosimilar and value added medicines sectors within Europe and worldwide will be addressed.
The conference will include:
- A high level General Counsel discussion
- A debate around the reform of the pharmaceutical legislation, including that of the Bolar Exemption
- A discussion on the latest developments on the Supplementary Protection Certificate (SPC), including the implementation of the SPC manufacturing waiver and the unified patent system
- A focus on the challenges and opportunities for biosimilars in Europe and the US
- A reflection on competition law and the working of the European patent system
- A review of existing patent linkages in the EU Member States
Do not miss this opportunity to attend our event and join in shaping discussions at the interactive roundtables on topics that will include competition policies, Brexit, second medical use patents, artificial intelligence and IP, preliminary injunctions, and more…