Malta will be the venue for the 17th Medicines for Europe Legal Affairs Conference on 12nd – 13th June 2023.
With critical discussions around the revision of the pharmaceutical and intellectual property (IP) legislation in Europe, this Conference will be a timely and unmissable opportunity to shape European policies that will influence the pharmaceutical business and healthcare systems for decades to come.
Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss the main IP and competition issues in the pharmaceutical sector with leading industry executives, experts, counsel and European institution officials.
The conference will feature:
- A high level General Counsel discussion
- A debate on the revised pharmaceutical legislation, including modulation of exclusivities, Bolar Exemption and other features
- A discussion on the latest developments on the Supplementary Protection Certificate (SPC), including the implementation of the SPC manufacturing waiver and the unified patent/SPC system
- A reflection on competition law and the quality of the European patent system
- A review of existing patent linkages in EU Member States, and ways to address them
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend our event and join in shaping discussions at interactive roundtables on topics including competition policies, antitrust challenges, data protection, second medical use patents, alternative dispute resolutions, preliminary injunctions and compensation rules, and more…