Medicines for Europe Pharmacovigilance Conference
The Medicines for Europe annual Pharmacovigilance Conference is more than a traditional conference. It is a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends, to engage with renowned experts, and to personally develop as a healthcare professional.
The 13th Pharmacovigilance Conference will take place for the very first time in Amsterdam at the Hotel Hilton on 29th January 2020.
Take the opportunity to learn from regulators and leading experts and discover what the challenges and opportunities will be in the field of Pharmacovigilance in 2020.
What can you expect from the Conference programme in 2020?
Our sessions will allow conference attendees to catch up on all recent activities and to prepare themselves for upcoming challenges and milestones such as:
- How globalisation is impacting pharmacovigilance
- The end of the signal detection pilot: what does the future hold for Marketing Authorisation Holders?
- Finding out about the lifecycle approach in pharmacovigilance and how it can leverage risk minimisation
- Measuring the impact of pharmacovigilance activities
- Leveraging the experience with MLM, Eudravigilance and PSURs
- Discovering the latest trends in compliance and inspections
- How we can simplify and reduce burden in the pharmacovigilance system
- How to maximise work sharing and improve system efficiency for industry and regulators
Do not miss out on these exciting discussions. Join us to discover and learn from the experts who will be joining us in Amsterdam in 2020.
We look forward to seeing you there!