Top Agenda topics for 2017
25 January 2017 – Pre-conference Telematics Workshop (Click here for the speaker’s Cvs)
- ISO IDMP is around the corner: are you ready? What lies ahead?
- Showcase: How can we best prepare for smooth implementation?
26-27 January 2017 – Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Conference
- Looking to future patient care – a new role for the pharmaceutical sector in 2025?
- Optimisation of regulatory operations – a way forward
- Connecting all telematics tools to offer added value for the regulatory system – a dream or reality?
- Data quality and integrity – how can industry and regulators collaborate to mitigate data integrity issues?
- How to align on transparency of the global supply chain in the most efficient way and how to handle conflicts of interest?
- Watch this space in 2017!
- New ICH guidelines under development: BSC Biowaiver and Bioanalitycal Methods Validation
- EU-US Trade Agreement – an opportunity for more regulatory convergence and mutual recognition?
- Apps to accompany your medicines – how will they be regarded by the regulators?
- Electronic product information – a future way of providing patients with information on medicinal products?
SPECIAL SESSION: Put your questions to the regulators. An opportunity to address questions to European regulators on various regulatory issues
DETAILED PROGRAMME 2017 AVAILABLE HERE