9.30 Coffee & Registration
10.00 Welcome remarks – moderator Jacqueline Bowman-Busato, Third-I
- As the European Parliament mandate ’14-’19 draws to a close, what have we achieved in advancing Universal Access to Healthcare and where do we go next?
- Andrey KOVATCHEV (EPP, BG) (TBC)
- Alojz PETERLE (EPP, SL) (TBC)
- Jose-Ignacio FARIA (EPP, PT) (TBC)
10.45 As the European Commission mandate ’14-’19 draws to a close, what have we achieved in advancing Universal Access to Healthcare and where do we go next?
- Katarzyna PTAK, Senior policy officer Responsible for Access to health at Directorate Health systems, medical products and innovation, European Commission
11.00 Stakeholders’ perspectives on improving access to healthcare – What is our role?
- Nicola Bedlington, European Patient’s Forum (EPF)
- Arnaud Emeriau, European Social Insurance Platform (ESIP)
- Freek Spinnewijn , European Public Health Alliance (EPHA) (TBC)
- Thomas Kanga-Tona, The International Association of Mutual Benefit Societies (AIM)
- Julie Maréchal-Jamil, Medicines for Europe
11:45 Exchange of views, audience Q&A
12.30 Networking Lunch