Radisson Red, Rue d’Idalie 35, 1050 Brussels
15.00 Coffee & Registration
15.15 Welcome remarks – Moderator Tamsin Rose
15.30 Access to health care: what are the gaps?
- Willy Palm, European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies
15.45 How will the incoming European Commission tackle access to medicines?
- Agnes Mathieu-Mendes, DG SANTE, European Commission
16.00 Panel discussion – Access inequities to medicines exist across Europe. What is our role in tackling these?
- Usman Khan, European Patient’s Forum (EPF)
- Arnaud Emeriau, European Social Insurance Platform (ESIP)
- Julie Maréchal-Jamil, Medicines for Europe
- Thomas Kanga-Tona, The International Association of Mutual Benefit Societies (AIM)
- Yannis Natsis, European Public Health Alliance (EPHA)
16:30 Exchange of views, audience Q&A
17.00 Networking coffee