- ‘Together for Health’ outlines a vision for a strong pharmaceutical policy for Europe.
- The four pillars of the campaign outline the need to deliver on equitable access to medicines for all patients, robust and responsive regulatory frameworks, leadership in manufacturing and empowering the healthcare community.
- Medicines for Europe calls for partnership with the European Union to deliver on the promise of generic, biosimilar and value added medicines for Europe.
Medicines for Europe has launched its vision for pharmaceutical policy ahead of the European elections. ‘Together for Health’ outlines the generic, biosimilar and value added medicines industry’s commitment to sustainable access to healthcare for all patients across Europe. The campaign is designed around four key pillars:
- Equitable access to medicines for all patients in Europe
- A responsible industry in a responsive regulatory framework
- Leadership in medicines manufacturing
- Empowering the healthcare community by improving existing therapeutic option
Commenting on the launch of ‘Together for Health’, Medicines for Europe Director General Adrian van den Hoven said “the EU elections are an opportunity to improve to healthcare across Europe. The EU can do more to ensure equitable access to medicines for patients for all Europeans. Our industry is ready to engage with the EU, national governments and stakeholders to make this happen.”
To view our policy priorities, please visit www.medicinesforeurope.com/together4health