Top agenda topics for 2019
30 January 2019 – Pre-conference sessions in conjunction with the Pharmacovigilance Conference (Optional)
31 January – 1 February 2019 – Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Conference
- Tackling the effects of the globalisation of pharmaceutical operations – challenges, opportunities and priorities
- Countdown to Brexit – the latest update on the withdrawal agreement and regulatory consequences
- Implementation of the Medical Device Regulation – how is it going to affect combination products?
- Recent developments in the EU telematics environment and the way forward in 2019
- Global development for generics/ complex generics – can a dream come true?
- Evolution of the Environmental Risk Assessment for Medicines – what should the regulatory experts know about future changes?
- Electronic product information – what is the best model and standard for the future?
- API Supply chain – the interplay between GMP and regulatory obligations – how to find the right balance between compliance, transparency and operability?
SPECIAL SESSION: Put your questions to the Regulators. An opportunity to address questions to the European Regulators
Do not miss this opportunity in 2019!
To secure your place at this ‘must attend’ platform, please register now and you too can share information with leading experts and network with your peers.
Follow the event on Twitter – #RAC19